twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 27, 2006

    quotes

    they say that love is the most beautiful of dreams and also the worst of nightmares. shakespeare said this. or at least the one on hallmark did!

    the hardest thing to govern is the heart. queen elizabeth on hallmark.

    " there's this thing thats coming against me and no matter what defences i put up, it just keeps coming! whats it called?"
    "life."
    amy and maxine gray, judging amy, hallmark

    we love because He first loved us. 1 John 4:19

    don't let anyone look down on you because you are young but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity. 1 Timothy 4:12

    today is a trace surviving the past of all my hurts and fears reality's ugly face appears every pain that i denied now echoes loud and clear today. relic, pastor kay.

    you've truly blessed me and so many others by your extravagant smiles and friendship. thanks so much for blessing me. keep in touch and God bless. rachel ng, narrowstreet.

    you sleeping dy? ... k la sorry to disturb your beauty sleep :P. by the way your a good friend kate. :) philly, narrowstreet.

    its times like these when i think of you and i wonder if you ever think of me.. vanessa carlton, a thousand miles.

    i don't want another pretty face i don't want just anyone to hold i don't want my love to go to waste i want you and your beautiful soul.. jesse mccartney, beautiful soul.

    i got whipped! jesse metcalfe, john tucker must die.

    don't get mad. get even. john tucker must die.

    i don't wave to people, people wave to me. spoilt brat, america, my super sweet sixteen.

    2 comments:

    Philip Tan said...

    yay! my quote is ther..but i dont remember saying that to u! ..lol

    Kateh said...

    haha.. yes u did philly.. last year i think.. or two years ago.. i have the proof! haha.. i'll show it to you if you want..