twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 03, 2007

    :D

    5 special (fictional) people who hold very special places in my little heart.

    XD

    1. Aximili Esgarrouth Isthill. if you guys read the animorph series, you would know who he was. *sniff*
    2. duke (channing tatum) from she's the man. other than being (extremely!) sexy, he's also a very sensitive guy. score!
    3. jim from treasure planet. cartoon crush!
    4. doctor carter (noah wyle) from ER. very endearing character. also cute.
    5. mom (jamie lee curtis). from freaky friday. whoo hoo!!

    yes, the very details of my almost pathetic life. :P

    why can't i get more than two words out of you?!!?

    4 comments:

    Kimmy said...

    Channing Tatum is HOT! =P And he's a dancer! An absolute plus!! ;P Step up 2 is in-the-making! But I think they are not getting Channing Tatum back again.. Which I don't think is a smart thing to do.


    .: Butterfly :.


    "I don't care what they think about me. They'll get it one day." ~Hillsong

    Kateh said...

    omg no! he has to be in it!

    Kimmy said...

    I know! Why in the world would they wanna do Step Up 2 without Channing Tatum??



    .: Butterfly :.


    "I don't care what they think about me. They'll get it one day." ~Hillsong

    Kateh said...

    exactly. he makes the show yo. XD