twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 03, 2007

    Right Now..

    I am :

    Listening to Colbie Caillat - Bubbly
    Eating Florida's Natural Ausome Fruit Juice Nuggets
    Watching some weird show on Cartoon Network
    Scratching my head
    Drinking some water with ice in it
    Waiting for presents to appear under the Christmas tree behind me
    Aching all over
    Loving Bumper Stickers
    Eating more Nuggets
    Nudging Sammie on MSN
    Wishing for alot of things.

    :P

    I'm really bored. I'm even putting in all my caps and writing in full. Haha! Oh look, it's Fairly Odd Parents! I love Fairly Odd Parents. And Danny Phantom. And The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. And Teen Titans. And The Suite Life of Zach and Cody. And Hannah Montana.

    GAWD I love alot of kiddy shows.

    WHY ISN'T SAMANTHA REPLYING MEEEEEE.

    No comments: