twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 12, 2008

    nyaaaaaaaaaaar bored.

    Yes you heard me people. I'm BORED. Oh well.
    Ooh!! I'm going to Langkawi next weekend for mom's birthday. Leaving Friday, coming back Sunday. I'm so sorry I'm missing your birthday Debbie!! ;.; I'll make it up to you. (:
    Its my first holiday in three years, so I'm pretty stoked. I just PRAY I don't get my period while we're there coz it would awesomely SUCK not to be able to swim at the beach. D<

    Anyway. Oh yeh! I went to watch High School Musical 3 with Aqila yesterday. She came to my house like super early in the morning and we went to One Utama. We spent like 7 hours there. And not a single goodlooking guy did we see. 

    DAMN SAD. Gosh.

    HSM 3 wasn't actually as bad as I thought it was gonna be. I loved the usual Ryan and Sharpay act and the new characters like Jimmy "Rocket Man" Zara. And Zac Efron, admittedly, has a very sexy back. But the story was, as expected, ridiculously predictable. Aqila and I could predict what kind of songs were coming up. XD 

    "Oh God. So lame."
    "Now, they're gonna burst into song.."
    "Yeah, another "You and Me" song.."
    -cue music and Vanessa's squeaky voice-
    "HAH!"

    Lol. It was pretty funny like that. Too much of Troy Bolton and Whatshername. I wanted more Ryan and Sharpay!! D< class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(204, 204, 255);">more extensive than ever - far more than any high school would be able to pay for. The dance scenes were fantastic though, the choreography was so damn cool. :D Oh, and I liked this one scene when Troy was doing his "I HAVE TO FIND MYSELF" act and song (thankfully, no reflections in the water) and he was in the corridor, which was like this box that kept turning. It was without a doubt, one of the cooler sets. :P

    OH and when Troy and Chad stole Jimmy and his friend's clothes. That was HILARIOUS. XD
    That's all for now, I suppose. I think I'll definitely go with polaroidcandy. OR, I just had this idea, chewypolaroidcandy! XDD Let me know. (:

    No comments: