twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 30, 2008

    2008's Close.

    It's the last day of 2008.
    The eve of 2009.

    How exciting. I'm actually feeling weirdly nostalgic now. I can't quite put my finger on it.. If I'm honest with myself, I just really want to fast forward 2009 so that SPM will be over ASAP. ;p But then again.. I'm really looking forward to spending my last year of high school with the people I've come to know and love. (:
    I'm ALSO seriously looking forward to meeting new people. I am SO getting out more often. Or I'm going to try anyway, I'm kind of grounded. Not because I did anything wrong, just coz Mom doesn't really want me to go out too much. >.<

    But I'm still going to try making 2009 fun! Despite SPM. Bleh.

    So happy new year everyone! May God shower you guys with so many blessings that you won't have enough room for it and will have to give some to me. XD 
    I'M KIDDING!!! Seriously. :P
    But yes. God bless you guys! Here's a virtual toast (as William Sexy Beckett says) to all of you. (:

    No comments: