twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 09, 2009

    Last Few Grains of Sand.


    "But you were everything to me, I was begging you please don't go." - Love Story, Taylor Swift.

    It's the end of the first week since going back to school!

    If you are still alive, please give yourself a hand.
    ;p

    Anyway. Ben's leaving on the 13th. Which would be next Tuesday.
    OHMIGOSHHH. ;.;
    So yeah. Soon enough, it'll be Philip's turn.
    -bawl-
    Okay! 
    No more emo-ing. .3.
    Should I join cheerleading?
    Yes.
    No.
    Maybe.
    I think I will. XD
    But I don't know who the freaking captain is! O: It's probably Alya though. Alya. Alia. Don't know how to spell her name. Oh yes. In other news that all of you probably already know, I am the president of the Photograpy Club.
    The golden rule of the Photography Club shall be (and this rule is sacred):

    CAM-WHORING IS NOT PHOTOGRAPHY.
    NOT.
    NOT.

    There. I said it. 8D
    Anyway.
    MY MYSPACE LAYOUT ISN'T WORKINGGG. I DON'T KNOW WHY AND ITS PISSING ME OFF. NYAAAAAAAAAAR! D:
    Tequila, I need help. ;.;

    2 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Yay KATEH THE PRESIDENT!!
    -worship worship-

    It's quite fitting, considering you are the best teen photographer I know that doesn't feel the need to pout infront of a good 1:5 ratio of pictures. ehehehe.

    Anonymous said...

    YAYYYY!
    Thank you Sheril. ^^