twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 03, 2009

    Resolutions?

    "You can have my heart, you don't have to steal anymore." - All American Rejects, Fallin' Apart.

    Am I going to make any resolutions for 2009?
    Probably not.
    Or maybe I will.
    And hopefully keep to them.
    Maybe I won't.
    And do whatever it is I planned to resolve without knowing.
    That didn't make any sense, did it?
    :P

    YI LYN'S BACK!!
    Lol. I missed her.
    School starts. Very very soon.
    Like, in one day.
    I'm going to try not to be pessimistic about school. Because it is inevitable.
    And it's ending.
    This is my last year of high school and I'm definitely going to try and make the very best of it. 

    I'm really loving Mark's and Spencer's Extremely Chocolatey White Chocolate Biscuit Rounds.
    Just so you guys know. (:
    ITS ONLY 13 RINGGIT!

    XD
    I'm so greedy.
    My headaches are gone, so thats lovely.
    I've got some lunch housewarming to go to tomorrow. And get this - I haven't washed my school shoes yet. O:
    Whitener is the way to go.

    "You can sit beside me when the world comes down." - All American Rejects, Mona Lisa.

    In case you haven't guessed already, I've got the AAR album on my computer. ;p
    It's GOOD. Not like, wundaba good, but good anyway. (:

    No comments: