twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 23, 2009

    WAH.

    I am so tired. Well, not as tired as Debbie because she sleeps at 3 to 4 in the morning. Which is INSANE, Debbie, yes I'm talking to you and people DIE from the lack of sleep or if they don't die, they suffer from DEPRESSION and ANXIETY and OTHER TERRIBLE THINGS. So go to freaking sleep Debbie, because YOU REALLY NEED IT. This is all in caps lock because I CARE MUA HA HA.

    SLEEP.
    NOW.
    STOP READING.

    Anyway.
    I just got back from Kiran's Hawaiian vs. Pirates themed birthday. (:

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDNEYBEANBAT!!!!! :D
    I had a great time today, thnks so muchies. ^^
    -squish-

    I'm going to sleep now, all that cake and soft drink buzz has worn off.
    Nights everyone. (:

    No comments: