twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 17, 2009

    So.

    "You hurt me bad, but I won't shed a tear." - Duffy, Warwick Avenue.

    Last night was odd. Odd enough.
    I don't want to write about it since I'm feeling better, so let's skip that.
    Happy actual birthday, Nessa! (:

    I want Agent Provocateur stuff. Ho!
    OMG Mishi showed me this shoe brand called Pleaser. They have the most ADORABLIS shoes EVA! Hahahaa.
    I don't know whats wrong with my Blogger. When I go to my own page, EVERYTHING on the right side - my cbox, my links, everything - goes DOWN. Underneath my posts. Is it the same for you guys? It's pissing the hell out of me.
    And now my fonts are weird. I can't change fonts! This is too weird!
    Ohmygosh, I can't even upload photos!! This is just too weird. D<

    BLOGGER! D<

    No comments: