twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 11, 2009

    B-side.

    "Bye bye beautiful ; Don't bother to call." - Coheed and Cambria, A Favor House Atlantic.



    THAT SONG'S BEEN STUCK IN MY HEAD ALL DAYYYYY.

    Lol. Exams are almost over, thank goodness. Next week's pretty packed for me, which is the way I like it (:
    SPM RESULTS OUT TOMORROW!!!!! O:

    Don't worry peeps, I have faith in all of ya'll. (: Good luck!!

    I found the awesome-est fashion magazine with the most amazing fashion spread. Photography by Jonathon de Villiers, fashion by Arabella Mills.
    They got these Belarusian gymnasts to do the shoot and there's this one dress by Alexander McQueen. OHMAHGAWDFREAKINGPANCAKES ITS THE MOST GORGEOUS SHOT YOU WILL EVER SEE.
    Like, holy macaroni.It is so beautiful.
    Maybe I'll show ya'll some day. ;p

    I saw this article in today's Star Two. The No Cussing Club! I think it's actually a pretty good idea, considering the potty mouths we are today. :X So thanks to McKay Hatch from California for this great idea. (:
    I joined it! The No Cussing Challenge that is. So now I'm not supposed to cuss, swear, use bad language or tell dirty jokes.

    Man, this is gonna be hard.
    But I will!!! -power-
    XD
    Maybe I'll wear a rubberband round my wrist and ya'll can ping me everytime I swear. XDD

    Aight! I'm gonna go, we have Science tomorrow. D:

    No comments: