twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 03, 2009

    sticky.

    "Feel the adrenaline running through my veins." - Britney Spears, Circus.

    SOOOOOOOOOOOO I know I've been gone awhile. My Internet's been kinda screwy so lyk yeah. XD
    Hmm what to report.
    OOH NST Sports' Day was a ton of fun. Seriously! I'm actually TANNED which is kind of bizarre to look at in the mirror. But now that I can see myself tanned, I think I like my fairness better. ;p
    My team won! Go Chilli Padis, we're super hot. XD
    Uhmmmm what else.
    OMG EXAMS D:
    Coming very very soon.
    Thursday is a KILLER. Sejarah and Maths 2 on the same day!!! Do they want to kill us? Yes they do.

    FINALLY! Someone has Katy Perry's Thinking Of You. Been stuck in my head for some time now. I wanna get Lady Gaga's album. D: She's super cool lah!! Lol.

    It was Aqila' birthday yesterday!! So lol, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY AQILA RAKSASA!! I love you so muchies, I hope you like the squishy doodoll I gave yah. ^^
    I know I liked it.
    I liked it so much I wanted to keep it. ;.;
    But then I compensated with awesome Alice In Wonderland stickers!! :D
    Okay. I really should go to sleep now.
    Gnight.

    No comments: