twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 03, 2009

    Let go, Get over, Move on.



    "Everything is f'ed up straight from the heart ; Tell me what do you do when it all falls apart ; Gotta pick myself up, where do I start ; Coz I can't turn to you when it all falls apart." - The Veronicas, When It All Falls Apart.

    Soo last night was probably one of the worst nights of my life so far. I know this sounds super dramatic, but in a way, it was kind of life changing.
    Last night I lost a friend.
    She's not dead.
    But she seems to be. I don't know her anymore.
    I'm probably dead to her too.
    I didn't understand how she could sit there stony faced when we were "talking". She was doing most of the talking, but's that's never been different. I was blubbing (I do that alot ;p) and I knew I would. I didn't know how she couldn't understand how I felt. It kind of struck me that probably she didn't care anymore. It hurts.
    But I've accepted that she's moved on from me. That's okay.
    I still love her, and I'll still always support her. It's gonna be WEIRD from now on, but I think it'll be okay.
    This is the hardest thing I have ever had to do. So far in my life, anyway.
    I can only hope for the best for her in her own life. In the meantime, I have to get on with my own.

    I need you guys. And I need you to do me a favor.
    Don't ask me if I'm okay about it, because I won't be for a while. Treat me like you would normally, I would appreciate that. If I want to tell you about it, I will. If I don't, then I don't.
    Thanks guys. (:
    I still love you.
    God bless.

    No comments: