twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 15, 2009

    Ink and Paper.

    I love books. I love magazines. I love fashion spreads, autobiographies, psychological thrillers, fashion photographs, haute couture, folk lore, myths and legends.
    I LOVE BOOK SALES.
    Just went for the Big Bad Wolf Book Sale. Its better than MPH or Borders book sale, I can tell you.
    THERE'S BOOKS FOR FREAKING 8 RINGGIT! AND THEY'RE THICK AS DICTIONARIES!!!!
    Aahhh, heaven. I now have three beautiful magazines FULL of fashion (INDULGEINDULGE), Harper's Bazaar, 10 and Dazed and Confused. It's insaaaaaane. <3 10 is as think as my i-D magazine, which is SUPER THICK, and heavy too, you can ask Michi.
    Oh. And Harper's Bazaar is el-brillianto (its not real, I know, whatever).
    I mean, who, WHO would have though of having an AMAZING-ly unbelievable SWIMWEAR fashion spread in the DESERT.

    Anyway. I now have a book on rewritten British folklore. They all contain some form of water in them, mostly the sea.
    It's quite beautiful.
    Outsiders by Kevin Crossley-Holland.
    I've also got a psychological thriller, fiction about lycans (werewolves) and a child psychological book. I don't know what to call that. o.o

    I'MMA READ NOW! <3

    No comments: