twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 21, 2009

    Pa-Loosh.



    "I guess you'll never know the train wreck that I am." - 3OH!3, Colorado Sunshine.

    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I went for the KL Photo Awards. It's not as fancy as it sounds, BUT the photos were pretty damn awesome. :D I mean, there were some that were just okayyy, bit garish coz of the digitally enhanced colours, and things like that, but there were some that had beautiful stories behind them, some that were just amazingly composed, and a few that jumped out at you.
    It was a good experience! ^^
    Of course, I wasn't allowed to take pictures of the pictures, but I knew that. XD
    Mom and I went to visit my grandma earlier this morning (since I didn't go to school XD) and I got some pretty awesome photos, so I'm quite happy. (:

    I'MMA GO EXERCISE NOW. ;P
    BAI. <3

    P.S. Hope you guys like the bird photo up there!! It's my favourite.

    No comments: