twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 18, 2009

    Keeping The Faith.



    "There's always going to be another mountain ; I'm always going to want to make it move ; There's always going to be an uphill battle ; Sometimes I'm going to have to lose." - Miley Cyrus, The Climb.

    Yes, as much as I do not like Miley Cyrus, she admittedly writes good songs.
    She should really stick to being a songwriter, because even Butterfly, Fly Away has got some really good lyrics but really crappy singing.
    FORGIVE ME! -hides-

    So anyway.

    I've been beating myself up alot lately about my exam results, the club and stuff like that. I know, NOT GOOD. I guess this song really applies to me because, definitely, sometimes I'm gonna have to lose.
    I lose alot, but I can gain so much more.
    Like they said in Meet The Robinsons!!!!
    "When you fail, you learn something!! Success.. Not so much."

    Gosh, I'm going majorly Disney here. HAHA, there was this one part in the MTV Movie Awards where this dude from Superbad was talking to Vanessa Ann Hudgens about how he almost got Zac's part, but he "failed the mandatory Disney bullshit test."
    SUPERLOL

    I'll try to be better. I've been really cranky lately.
    ):
    Not fair on my dear schoolmates who have to deal with me. XD

    SORRY GUYS.
    Okay, that's me, out. (:
    Gonna do some exercise, it makes me happy. 8D

    No comments: