twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 01, 2009

    So!


    More about the cancer relay!! Hahaaa.
    We had a load of fun. Kath and I met up with the boys from BK, Mark, Frank and Keat Hoe, and I found out Leon was their friend (same school). Such a small world. I spent most of the night with the boys, KK flitted between her Team Cook people and us.

    I swear, if one is supposed to walk 10000 steps a day in order to maintain health, I think I walked enough to be healthy for three days or something. @.@

    We eventually got to sleep around 4.30am and I woke up around 6am, no thanks to Mark's alarm. D< After that I couldn't go back to sleep, so I went for a walk, then a couple of jogs. I know Frank and Keat Hoe were up as well. Mark, Leon and KK just kept sleeping and sleeping. Yeesh.

    That night was pretty hilarious, they had a "Beauty Pageant". The "beauties" involved were all men. XD Two of them looked so much like women that we joked they had part time jobs in Bangkok. LOL. Frank almost puked, it was so funny.

    Oh, KK and I danced like idiots. Astro had a booth, and they were playing this awesome dance music and a big group of Indians started dancing there, so KK and I joined them. It was awesome madness. XD But after like 3 songs, this guy came and ruined our fun. ): Even when there was this incredibly game old lady who came to dance with us!!! Oh well. ;p But yeah, we sweated like PIGS, it was so humid. You could sit on the dewy grass and just sweat. Lol.

    We had supper at 3am, I think. ;p Mark kept trying to make us finish his walnut cake. XD

    The Luminaria (all those lanterns you see in the photographs) was quite amazing. This little girl who had brain cancer went onto the stage to give a speech and she was half paralysed, I think. But her spirit was amazing, I loved her. ^^ It was incredible to see the support given by all the survivors, families and non-sufferers. Very inspirational. <3

    Anyway, I guess that's all for now, if I remember anythine more, I'll post it. ;p

    No comments: