twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 01, 2009

    Sleepyyy.

    Everyone is SUPER stressed out now.
    I think I'll definitely throw a party after Lit Night for my birthday. (:

    21 days, btw. XD 20 starting tomorrow.

    Wishlist! I swear, it's alot more affordable than Mishi's. XDD I can't remember all of them though, they're in my sketchbook and its behind and I'm too lazy to go and get it.

    1. Clinique Happy Heart perfume.
    2. BJ / SY / DT HAHAHAHAHAHA 8D
    3. Hoodies from Pull and Bear
    4. BAND T SHIRTS 8DD - Paramore, Fallout Boy, The Academy Is.., Cobra Starship, Chiodos, Fightstar, Panic At The Disco, The Submarines, The Veronicas, Vampire Weekend, The Pink Spiders, etc etc. ;p
    5. Flower Bomb perfume by Viktor and Rolf
    6. Daisy perfume by Marc Jacobs
    7. Clothes from Impolite by Alex Evans
    8. Espadrilles / Oxford heels from Marks & Spencer
    9. Headphones (ipod included would be SWEET, but not so realistic XD)
    10. Ang pow <3

    DON'T get me earrings, I have too many and I don't use them. xD

    What do you guys think? Pool party, or just a regular dinner?

    2 comments:

    mayuriml said...

    You call that affordable!?

    Kateh said...

    XDD