twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 28, 2009

    "When I woke up tonight, I said I'm gonna make somebody love, I'm gonna make somebody love, and now I know that it's you ; You're lucky lucky, you're so lucky!" - Franz Ferdinand.

    GAH! The Internet is just pissing the hell out of me. D: I don't know whats wrong with it, I can't access Twitter, Facebook, Hotmail, even Gmail! D<
    Only my blog works.

    Sighhhh.

    Anyway.

    I CAN GO FOR REJECTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 YESSSSSS.
    AND I get to meet Jared. Ooh la la -winks at Nessa- XD

    I should really quit watching anything that has references to love. It only makes me feel sad. ):
    BLAH!
    Sorry peeps, it's the period talking.

    Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PHILIP! Never mind that he never talks to us anymore. D< Doubt he checks this blog at all, but in case you do Phil, happy 20th birthday, you old old man. ;p

    Watching the Paradise Kiss series all over again. I forgot how gorgeous George is in the show. Wah! Okay okay. Fantasising about cartoon characters. BAD. I have to hand it back to you soon Nes, I keep forgetting. And your Tactics. ^^"

    1 comment:

    Inessa said...

    So you're the one who's had it all this time!! DDDD<