twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 08, 2009

    It started with a kiss



    "Tell me just what you want me to be ; One kiss ; And boom, you're the only one for me." - Michelle Branch feat. Santana, Game Of Love.

    SPM is 8 days away. @.@ It's mind-boggling. I know I should really be studying, but right now I'm thinking more about life AFTER SPM. And then Tabby asked us on Saturday what we're planning to do, because she wants us to go for leadership training, and all that.. And if I'm really honest with myself, I don't want to do that. In fact, if I had a choice, I'd probably stay away from church for a few months, because all I really wanna do is find out who I am outside of church. Who am I without the knowledge that I have a God to run back to?

    Anyway. I guess I'll just have to live life day to day, right? :3


    I swear, I'm getting lamer and lamer everyday. ;p I have got to start getting out more often.

    No comments: