twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 13, 2009

    And he's half in love with you



    "Let's waste time chasing cars around our heads." - Snow Patrol, Chasing Cars.

    I'm so sleepy lahhh. =.= PLUS, I'm not feeling well, and prom is like, three days away. D: MUST GET WELL!!!!

    Too lazy to go get my eyebrows done, I'm compromising by saying that my bangs will cover them up. XD TA DAAAA, NO EYEBROWS! Hahaaa. Jason's been pretty sweet, he's even getting me a corsage! O: That's the best EVERRR. Haha, I guess I picked a really good guy for a date :3

    I seriously can't open my eyes right now, so I'm going to take a nap before SOTY practice tonight. Tomorrow' Christmas In The Park, which I'm quite excited for, ALTHOUGH, tomorrow is ALSO the day DebbieWebbie leaves for JAPAAAAAAAAAAAN D:

    Debbie, I LAVALAVA you if you manage to read this post before I call you tonight. XD

    No comments: