twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 02, 2010

    It's nothing like the life we wanted

    "I'm alive." - Flyleaf, All Around Me.

    Damnit.

    I woke up yesterday with that massive headache and my throat hurt alot, and I felt nauseous.

    Thankfully, I didn't wake up feeling nauseous and headachey, but my throat feels worse and everytime I get up and turn my head just a little bit too quickly, everything spins around and I can't see for a few seconds. =.= Even swallowing saliva is crazy painful.

    HOW AM I GONNA EAT ANYTHING???

    Gahhh. I can't even wear my new skirt and shoes. D<

    Oh well. Mom and Sara called last night. They're doing good, said that it's really cold, which is weird, and not very good for them XD Coz they anticipated that it'd be really hot, so they mostly packed shorts and light t shirts. LOL. But they'll be okay. I miss them alot, more than I thought I would. And it's only been two days!! Gosh. How am I ever going to cope when I go away and live on my own?? D:

    Well. I'm going back to sleep now. I can't hear very well, my ears are blocked. I think that's what's making my head spin so much. >.<

    No comments: